- Art by Natural Curiosities
- Multicolor print
- Paule Marrot (1902-1987) was a French engraver, painter, and textile artist. Early in her career, Marrot shifted her emphasis from painting to textiles to create expressive patterns from the 1920s through the 1950s. Marrot’s bold use of flowers, color and patterns reflect a compositionally modernist style classically associated with the Art Deco movement.
- All images copyright of Paule Marrot Editions
- Art: 54in. × 42in.
- Framed: Acrylic box frame, size 56in. × 44in.
- This item is custom-made upon order. Ships in approx 4 weeks via freight. Rush delivery is not available.
- Custom orders are non-refundable